walnuts and almonds are replacing the cashews in the “nom’ing I can’t cease” category.
ok, after this bag, no more! im staying away from that aisle.
left the theater hungry. all i wanted was the usual post evening meal: two eggs over easy with french fries.
problem: paleo + whole 9 frowns upon the regular potato and definitely on whatever oil everyone freakin uses.
so i came home, saved $4, ate a quarter of a sweet potato and one scrambled egg (i dont fuck with oil personally, even if i have the paleo friendly kind). how the hell did that fill me up?
Date day with self continues to the viewing of “Think like a man”
Paleo is saving me: Just had an apple and am equiped with dried mango for munchies. Otherwise, I’d be chomping on fries or mozzies
- Me when i wake up: YES! Breakfast time!
- Me eating breakfast: I can't wait till snack time.
- Me eating snack: Yay, lunch in 3 hours!
- Me eating lunch: 3 hours till snack whoop whoop
- Me at snack : Dinner is soon, omg why can't it come faster?
- Me at dinner: Can i just go to sleep and wake up to eat more?